Sport981 have developed a reputation for providing some of the most exciting, interesting and useful coach education workshops available.Established on the Sport981 ethos of 100% applied 100% of the time, this series of workshops will develop your competency in the essential areas of strength and conditioning so that you can take your coaching and athletic ability to the next level.
- Learn how to improve your own performance
- Learn how to improve the performance of athletes you work with
- Learn rationales that allow your skills to be used with any sport
- Learn skills that will be effective with any age, towards any goal
- Become competent in a range of methods used in strength and conditioning
Who are the workshops aimed at?
- Exercise enthusiasts
- Aspiring strength and conditioning coaches
- Technical coaches who want to learn more and apply strength and conditioning to their athletes
Who delivers the workshops?
All Sport981 workshops are taught by Sport981 coaches that apply this information daily with elite and professional athletes. The passion, desire and real life insights are brought into the workshops enabling aspiring coaches to not only develop their skills but to discuss ways to apply the material within their own environments to get results.
Design and purpose
Designed to enhance coaching competency and athletic ability, this series of workshops has been designed to sequentially build from workshop 1 through to workshop 6. Working through each workshop will provide the greatest competency development and therefore coaching skills enhancement.
For the more advanced coach or athlete, select workshops based on your own developments or call and speak to one of the Sport981 team to discuss your needs.
“The Sport981workshops were thought provoking, engaging and delivered not only very competently but also with a passion and specificity to improve the motor processes of performers. As a result I have included the principles learnt in a wide ranging, player development package that can be accessed by all players and the physiological benefits are starting to make a huge difference on the rugby field”
Calvin Beech, RFU Community Rugby Coach
For more information please contact us to discuss your requirements.