Sport981 launches dates for exclusive NASM Certified Personal Trainer (level 2&3 combined) enhanced course
Qualify as a personal trainer with Sport981 and the National Academy of Sports Medicine
– Places are limited to just 20 students for the summer 2015 intake
Introducing Sport981 and the exclusively designed NASM Certified Personal Trainer (level 2&3 combined) enhanced course
The personal training industry is highly competitive and to be successful you have to stand out with the knowledge and practical skills to successfully launch your career. You will need to build a client list and become recognised as an expert in your field. That process starts with choosing the right course and the right training partner.
Sport981 has been working with elite athletes through professional clubs and national governing bodies to create championship winning and medal winning teams and individuals since 2004.
Recognised as one of the UK’s leading authorities in strength and conditioning training and performance coaching, the team at Sport981 also offer a limited number of places each year to motivated individuals looking to excel in the world of personal training.
Our courses include the globally recognised NASM CPT and run just three times a year, allowing a maximum of 20 students per intake. Places are open to anyone with a passion for fitness, learning and a determination to join a select and elite group of PTs that graduate with Sport981 and go on to achieve significant personal and professional success.
A training provider’s success is aligned to both the quality of the courses they deliver and the quality of their tutors. Sport981’s tutors represent some of the UK’s leading strength and conditioning and fitness practioners. This guarantees the highest possible standards of coaching and support for all our students throughout each of our three exclusive course intakes.
The quality of the courses we deliver matches the quality of our tutors. The NASM CPT is already regarded as the gold standard in PT courses but the enhanced course has been designed by Sport981 to extend the standard content and, in effect double not only the practical components of the course, but the contact time with tutors as well as the number of strength and conditioning modules, bespoke and exclusive to Sport981.
The strength and conditioning workshops and modules included in the ‘extended educational package’ provide the foundation knowledge and core principals of S&C that forms the basis for the methodology behind how Sport981 trains its champion athletes.
This same strength and conditioning knowledge is now becoming an essential part of the every successful PT’s toolkit, but is rarely included in any standard level 3 PT qualification. The strength and conditioning modules included as part of the course are:
– Effective force transference
– Compound lifts
– Movement essentials
– Performance preparation
The NASM CPT enhanced course created by Sport981 provides a unique and compelling programme for those coaches who are passionate about getting results for their clients and wish to excel in their career. Completing this course will ensure that by the end of the summer you will be amongst the most highly qualified and knowledgeable level 3 personal trainers in the UK.
With only 20 places available on our summer course and at the competitive cost of just £2950, please read the remaining information and apply today as places will sell out.
Why complete the NASM CPT enhanced qualification?
– NASM courses are designed for committed individuals who believe in obtaining the best personal training credentials for themselves, as well as developing the right set of skills to best assist their clients in achieving their goals.
– The course is highly acclaimed for its academic rigour and its ability to support PTs that want to become leading personal trainers.
– The global recognition of the NASM will assist any PT that wishes to work internationally.
– The qualifications are also recognised in the UK. This guarantees our students are accepted as level 3 personal trainers on joining the Register for Exercise Professionals (REPs).
– Combining the level 2 and level 3 allows any students to take part in the course without any prior qualifications, making the course truly accessible to anyone that wants to become a PT.
Why train with Sport981?
– Our enhanced version of the NASM CPT course is the only course of its kind in the UK to offer strength and conditioning modules alongside the level 3 personal trainer content.
– We only train 60 students a year as our model is based on achieving the highest quality output and support for our students.
– Our courses are based in the elite, high performance facilities at Nottingham Trent University. The facilities are easily accessible in the centre of the UK and providing exclusive access to the very best equipment and an unrivalled environment to help you perfect your practical PT skills.
– Sport981 tutors are some of the most highly qualified, experienced coaches in the UK. When not supporting our students they are working with professional athletes and teams. This means you get the very best tutor support available to any aspiring PT.
– The success of our graduates in using the NASM Optimum Performance Training™ (OPT™) methodology is proven to provide our qualified PTs the skills and experience they need to support their clients achieve their goals and build longstanding client lists that lead to successful personal training careers.
– Our fees are extremely competitive with the course costing just £2950. The fees also include our online interactive learning portal, course manuals, all the workshops, practice exams, remote tutor support in between workshops and a guaranteed interview on certification.
Course timings & schedule
The course has been designed to offer maximum flexibility and is ideal for those who are motivated, self-applied and can practice during the evenings and at weekends. The delivery format allows students the time between workshops to enhance learning and concentrate on areas of development as well as liaising with our tutors to support this development in between the face to face learning.
The course design is also a popular model of delivery for those currently working 9am-5pm and seeking a career change or professional advancement, as the content is delivered in intensive workshops supporting those balancing their existing jobs with the training for their new careers.
Summer 2015 dates and schedule
Enrol – 26th June
Start – 11th July
Workshop 1 – 1/2 August
Workshop 2 – 14/15/16/17 August
Workshop 3 – 29/30 August
Exams – 26/27 September
The total cost of the complete NASM CPT (level 2&3 combined) enhanced course is just £2950.
Enquiries or questions
If you have any questions regarding course suitability or content and would like to speak to a member of the performance team please either contact the office on 0115 9654841, or email Pam Watson at email@example.com and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Please note that Sport981 only run three CPT courses per year and the courses are always very popular so please do book ASAP to avoid missing out on one of the 20 places available.