Testimonial from Lucy O’Sullivan , GB Archery
Great Britain Senior Squad, Archery
- Winner of several individual and team medals at Senior and Junior World and European competitions
- Winner of the Archery GB National Series, 2011 and 2009 and 3rd in 2010
- Gold in the Commonwealth Games test event in March 2010, 9th in the Games in October 2010
- Competed in the El Salvador 2006 Senior world cup (aged 15) – bronze medal in the team event and 11 th individual
- Competed in the 2009 Senior World championships at 18 years old
- 3rd in the Junior Worlds 2006
- 1st in the Junior rankings for GB for 3 consecutive years.
- Won the university BUCS outdoor championships 2 years in a row
- 5th in the GB senior rankings for 2 years running 2009-2010
- Achieved National and European Records
- Number 1 in the Senior indoor championships as a Junior
I have really enjoyed working through a training programme, and realising that i am getting stronger. It is very satisfying knowing that you can be moved up to the next level physically.
It really helped me through injury as i was able to condition my shoulders to ensure that the injury recovered. I have also learnt so much about myself physically and understand how strength and conditioning improves performance.
I have loved working with Sport981, Thanks for all your help.