Sport981 have developed a reputation for providing some of the most exciting, interesting and useful coach education workshops available.
Established on the Sport981 ethos of 100% applied 100% of the time, this series of workshops will develop your competency in the essential areas of strength and conditioning so that you can take your coaching and athletic ability to the next level.
- Learn how to improve your own performance
- Learn how to improve the performance of athletes you work with
- Learn common principles that allow you to utilise your skills with any sport
- Learn skills relevant to athletes biological age and performance ability
- Become competent in a range of methods used in strength and conditioning
Who are the workshops aimed at?
- Exercise enthusiasts
- Aspiring strength and conditioning coaches
- Technical coaches who want to expand their knowledge and apply strength and conditioning to their athletes
Who delivers the workshops?
All Sport981 workshops are delivered by Sport981 coaches who utilise the content with elite and professional athletes on a daily basis. The passion, desire and real-life insights are evident throughout the workshops, enabling aspiring coaches to develop their skills whilst exploring avenues for applying the material within their own environments to get results.
Design and Purpose
Designed to enhance coaching competency and athletic ability, this series of workshops has been planned to build sequentially from workshop 1 through to workshop 6. Whilst working through each workshop will provide the greatest competency development, you might wish to select workshops based upon your individualised professional development. Please call to to discuss your needs with the Sport981 team.
“The Sport981workshops were thought provoking, engaging and delivered not only very competently but also with a passion and specificity to improve the motor processes of performers. As a result I have included the principles learnt in a wide ranging, player development package that can be accessed by all players, and the physiological benefits are starting to make a huge difference on the rugby field”
Calvin Beech, RFU Community Rugby Coach
For more information please contact us to discuss your requirements.